Friday, July 20, 2012

"A Smile is a Universal Welcome" *

And with that, I give you my brightest smile and welcome you to my blog.

As a former newspaper reporter/editor in a small town in Indiana, I was paid to observe and write about local goings-on. City council meetings, county commissioner meetings, barn fires, snow falls, gas prices -- you name it, I covered it. (It was serious stuff.)


I loved that job, but my pride and joy was my "Girl Reporter" column. (It was not so serious stuff!)

I did in that column what I will do here: write about the things I think and the things I see, the things I wonder and the things I learn. (And you will probably learn of the twisted way my mind works.) Here, though, I will also write about what I'm writing now and what I'll be writing next.

Before, I had a column. Now I have a blog. Someday soon I will have more published works. If you keep reading, you will be among the first to know!

So again, a smile and welcome.



*Max Easton

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberley,

    I think the blogger is the new columnist! I love taking peeks into disturbed and twisted minds, so you have my attention. Take on the world, bring on the laughs and let’s can commiserate together. This world is an odd little place.

    Aspie Writer
    www.aspiewriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete